What I’m Using This Week
From top to bottom:
• Office Depot Foray Brand Gel Pen – Kind of falling in love with this pen again. I got it back in August. I like subbing out various refill cartridges. Currently, I’m doing purple ink, hacked from my INC Megatank pen.
• Post-It Flag Gel Pen. We all know my love for these pens. Now hackable, I keep one in my purse at all times.
• Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen – perfect for journaling and listing. I vacillate between the Fine point and the Medium point. Though with the way I pound the nib, the all become medium point eventually.
• Post-It Flag Pen (ballpoint) – pretty much my go to pen. Still haven’t figured out how to make it hackable. Got a bunch of samples from a company I’m doing a bulk order with so that should keep me in them (they are pretty hard to find in stores) for awhile.
• Sharpie Grip Pen – This also stays in my purse, though honestly much of the thrill is gone. They have gotten to make the barrel more substantial. It feels like it’s going to fly off in my hand.
• Zig Millennium Writer in Pure Violet. It’s very interesting.