It didn’t feel like fall for me until I bit into my first Candy Corn of the season. So now that I’ve gotten that out of the way I can pull out my cozy sweaters, text like whoa (when it’s too cold to go outside) and order the first of many Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
- The Girl Must Die by Erika Lopez. It’s out so get it while it’s hot! And trust me, it’s amazing!
- Monk! Netflix added all eight seasons of Monk to instant view and I’m gobbling up the episodes rather quickly considering this only happened yesterday.
- My beloved Barnes & Noble Teal Basic Sketchbook/Lined Journal
- Copic Multiliner SP
- Angel by Thierry Mulger, the only perfume I wear and what a perfume it is!
- The Cheesecake Facory’s Double Fudge Cupcake. Oh my god, it makes going to Barnes & Noble worth it.
- Tron Legacy Soundtrack by Daft Punk I can’t wait for the movie and I can’t wait for the soundtrack. Though this track sounds like a slowed down mashup of “Da Funk” and some other song on that CD whose name I can’t remember…
What says, “Fall” to you?